What are the buyer closing costs?
Buying a property is one of the most exciting events in a lifetime.
The Buyer generally will pay:
1. Lenders title policy premium, if is a new loan;
2. Escrow fee, one half; Document preparation, if applicable;
3. Notary fees, if applicable; Recording charges for all documents in Buyers names;
4.Homeowner's Association transfer fee, one half;
5. All new loan charges (except those required by lender for Seller to pay);
6. Interest on new loan from date of funding to 30 days prior to first payment date;
7. Assumption/change of records fees for takeover of existing loan;
8. Beneficiary statement fee for assumption of existing loan;
9. Home warranty premium per contract;
10. Hazard insurance premium for first year;
11. and All pre-paid items, such as interest, or funds for an escrow account.
Let Title Experts of South Florida provide you with a free quote today. We offer competitive and accurate fees so you can plan and be ready to enjoy your new real estate home.